- January 20-29, 2023 (Havana Jazz Festival & Washington College Alumni)
- March 10-19, 2023 (Havana, Las Terrazas & Trinidad de Cuba)
- Send a note to email@example.com if interested. More details to come.
Beginning in 2014, Ken Schweitzer (a music professor at a small Liberal Arts College in Maryland) partnered with anthropologist, Aaron Lampman, to organize intimate and educational tours to Cuba. Rather than engage our clients as traditional “tour guides,” we offer something much more valuable! By sharing our knowledge of Cuban culture, and by carefully designing both structured and unstructured activities, we provide the opportunity for clients to get an insider’s view of music, art, culture, and even politics. Whenever possible, we lodge our guests in beautiful “guest rooms” in the homes of working-class Cubans and offer a mix of home-cooked meals (100% Cuban cuisine) and private restaurants.
- January 5-15, 2023 (upcoming private tour)
- June 9-19, 2022 (private tour)
- March 7-14, 2020 (private tour with Boston University – cancelled due to COVID)
- January 10-19, 2020 (Havana Jazz Festival in partnership with the Mainstay of Rock Hall)
- January 1-10, 2020 (private tour)
- October 4-13, 2019 (in partnership with Washington College’s Alumni Affairs)
- May 9-18, 2019 (in partnership with the Mainstay of Rock Hall)
- March 7-18, 2019 (in partnership with Washington College’s WC-ALL)
- January 12-20, 2019 (Havana Jazz Festival in partnership with the Mainstay of Rock Hall)
- January 1-11, 2019 (private tour)
- January 10-16, 2018 (private tour)